Ensure high productivity and low maintenance costs
For an operation to run efficiently, you need to ensure minimum disruption caused by equipment downtime and that maintenance costs are kept low. Equipment and components need to comply with national and international regulatory standards and undergo regular inspections.
TÜV SÜD provides a suite of services for machine and equipment operators. Our services include periodic inspection of machines and equipment such as pressure vessels, steam boilers and tanks, failure analysis and risk analyses and training.
Our reports and certificates meet with the highest acceptance by local and international authorities. Thanks to our longstanding experience and intensive cooperation in the preparation of technical guidelines and standards, we are up-to-date with on national and international regulation developments.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD conducts machinery testing, mostly based on the development documentation, on-site assessments (audits, inspections), resulting in a Technical Report.
Certification and inspection
|As independent third party certifiers, we can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while ensuring confidence in your products through certified endorsements.|
|We provide certified quality management, technical skills, and management techniques training programmes including:|
Safety training courses
- EN standards - Mechanical
- EN standards - Electrical
- CE Marking
- PUWER 98
- Control Integrity Training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards and legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs