Waste Management Services
The Issue of Waste Management
The issue of waste management is regulated by Act No. 185/2001 Coll. on waste, as subsequently amended, and related public notices of the Ministry of the Environment.
Waste management performed contrary to applicable law entails a risk of legal and financial penalties from state administration bodies, whereas the amount of the penalties is in the order of tens of thousands to millions of CZK.
For Whom are the Waste Management Services Intended
A waste generator is any legal entity or a natural person authorized to carry business whose activities produce waste or that performs waste treatment or other operations resulting in a change of the nature or composition of waste.
Our services in waste management are intended for all business entities that
- do not want to deal with this area on their own for personnel, time and financial reasons
- are obliged by law to provide for an independent assessment
- lack the necessary qualification in this area
- need expert advice
A Comprehensive and Individualized Approach
The scope of the waste management services is based on client´s specific requirements and ranges from separate services (such as sampling, preparation of operating orders, waste management plans or expert opinions) to a comprehensive package of services (performing the function of a waste manager or a corporate environmentalist). In the case of a client´s interest, we are able to conduct an external examination of the current situation in waste management and to assess compliance with current legislation, including the proposal for and arrangement of corrective measures. Our clients are also offered representation in negotiations with state administration authorities on matters relating to waste management.
Our Waste Management Services Include
- certification to obtain the SUCO certificate – Waste Management Professional
- assessment of hazardous properties of waste
- internal and external training in waste management
- sampling and chemical analyses of waste, soil, sediments and building structures
- expert opinions in waste management
- examination of the current situation and assessment of legislative compliance
- risk analyses
- studies on specific topics in the field of waste management
- keeping records of waste and disposal methods
- performing the function of a waste manager
- developing and printing identification sheets for hazardous waste
- preparing educational and training materials in waste management for various target groups
- processing and updating waste management plans
- preparing facility operating rules for waste management
- preparing annual reports on waste production
- preparing a system for waste collecting, sorting, recovery and disposal
- and other services based on client´s specific requirements
Our clients are offered impartial, comprehensive and objective approach to a given problem consisting in the coverage of all sub-components. The issue of waste management is part of other services offered by us which focus on risk assessment in relation to the environment within the implementation of environmental due diligence or preparing a so called EIA. In our work, we use knowledge and experience of our experts as well as proven methodologies and know-how of our German parent company.