Power your business with safety and quality
We understand that into today's current technological developments that customers want products that are of higher quality and more efficient at meeting their needs, and at the same time regulators seek to ensure that products are safe for use and of a high quality.
We are experts in the fields of product design, compliance with international standards, regulatory and voluntary market access requirements, our fully equipped global laboratories can carry out all your hardlines testing needs.
As an independent organisation with longstanding experience in the consumer and retail industry, TÜV SÜD can support with a comprehensive range of testing, certification and training and knowledge services.
Our services at a glance
Mechanical testing and assessment for components and products is obtainable to customers on an international basis. A variety of components are tested for mechanical properties by knowledgeable experts with years of market experience.
- Pressure and compression
- Tensile strength testing
- Continuous load tests
- Slip resistance
- Non-destructive testing
- Package robustness
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing and Stress Screening (HALT/HASS)
- Weather resistance testing and simulations
Performance and endurance testing
Whether you are a manufacturer, buying agent, wholesaler or retailer, you must be sure that your products meet quality and performance standards. To ensure everything meets the stringent quality requirements that apply in different global market segments, TÜV SÜD provides a comprehensive range of testing services for quality and performance.
- Durability tests
- Function tests
- Handling tests
- Instruction manual artwork evaluation
- Comparison / Benchmark testing
Regulations strictly limit the amount of these substances that may be used during manufacturing and subsequently released when the product is used. These regulations vary from market to market. To help you operate within the regulated limits, TÜV SÜD offers chemical testing services for:
- Materials and components testing
- Chemical analysis for known dangerous chemicals including Phthalates, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Chemical tolerance testing
- Compliance testing to Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive, REACH regulation and any other regulatory requirements