With years of proven experience in Germany, TÜV SÜD can assist to turnaround your car dealership into a highly efficient and thereby profitable operation.
Our services at a glance
Vehicle and used car management
By employing efficient vehicle workflow management, you can reduce the time your cars spend in stock. As a neutral expert authority TÜV SÜD can support you throughout your used vehicle turnover process. Our services include:
- Vehicle appraisal
- Vehicle intake with a detailed vehicle assessment
- Repair service coordination
- Intelligent vehicle reconditioning (professional cleaning, detailing, polishing and sealing, cosmetic reconditioning, etc.)
- Paperwork management
- Direct return support
- Dispatch preparation
- Vehicle reconditioning
- In-use periodical technical inspection
- Logistics vehicle dispatch
Our TÜV SÜD Used Car Certificate is a third party authentication that will support you in car remarketing.
Damage assessment and value appraisals
Pricing is a decisive factor for competitiveness and profitability. If you know what your vehicles are really worth, you can rest assured that your costs won’t eat up your rates of return. Therefore, professional appraisals done by experts are a must for both acquisitions and sales. Our services:
- Vehicle assessment e.g. in case of damage or trade-in, is a core competence of TÜV SÜD. As a neutral third party, we guarantee you an independent, fair and reputable appraisal. This increases clients’ trust and gives you legal certainty.
Optimisation of quality and processes
- Process optimisation
- Review of manufacturer-specific and individual standards
- Professional training and development, coaching
Shop and dealership performance audits
We audit your company’s operations based upon your individual requirements and provide you with valuable, third party opinion on areas for performance improvement. Post audit, we partner with you to develop and implement a corrective action plan. Together, we eliminate critical issues, increase the professional skills of your employees and build on your strengths.
Environment and occupational safety
- Eco-management – analysis of critical points with suggestions for improvement; certification as “eco-conscious automobile specialist”
- Appointment of a dangerous goods officer
- Appointment of a privacy protection officer
- Inspection of separation systems
- Control of inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Review of accident prevention and liability insurance regulations
- Occupational safety and occupational health services