Keep your people at the forefront
The e-Mobility market is relatively young and very dynamic. Your personnel need to be exceptionally trained and well qualified in order to ensure safe man machine interfaces with regard to all electrical components at high voltage levels both in the vehicle or in the infrastructure set-up. Workplace health and safety is key to a successful adoption of e-Mobility.
TÜV SÜD guarantees that your staff are equipped with the necessary skills and approach. Our automotive and electric vehicle experts operate in over 600 locations worldwide. Our training division has been certified according to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System since 1993. Wherever you are, we can help with our up-to-date knowledge, technical expertise and certification services.
We customise our services to your needs. Our training concepts ensure you continue to meet the requirements of electric vehicle manufacturers and suppliers. Our solutions cover all relevant disciplines including engineering, operational supervision and executive management.
With 500 consultants and 2,500 trainers, we offer training services worldwide. These are delivered as localised training courses according to national standards. Our experts are also fully versed on the international standards affecting the global electric vehicle industry. This means all of our training programmes reflect the latest technologies and industry issues.
Our services at a glance
Management systems certification
- Basic knowledge relating to standards (ISO 26262 / IEC 61508)
- Functional Safety Management
- Risk assessment, system concept design and development
- Analytics and probabilistic
- High voltage training and safety at work
- Responsibilities, techniques, risks and liability issues
- Basics of technology, regulations and occupational health & safety as well as explosion protection actions
- Set up and concept design of measurement equipment
Training for high-voltage systems and hybrids
The complexity and rapidly evolving technology of high-voltage electric systems used in hybrid vehicles, electric vehicles or fuel cell cars make specialist training a must. Depending on the prior knowledge of participants, we offer various courses:
- Qualified Person (QP) electrical qualifications in the operation of electric vehicles
- Electrical Specialists for tasks pertaining to high-voltage systems
- Customised training programmes according to the specific requirements of electric vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers