Despite substantial harmonization of EU legislation in the field of approval of vehicles and their parts, a considerable proportion of vehicle accessories (so called aftermarket parts) is still being approved on the level of individual EU member states through an internal (national) approval process. However, disc wheels, brake pads and some electronic devices can also be approved in line with international regulations (homologated), which enables them to be sold throughout Europe.
TÜV SÜD Czech as the test laboratory authorized by the Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic offers:
- Testing and support to obtain the national approval of accessories
- Audio and video systems
- Upholstery, covers, carpets
- Disc wheels
- Electronic equipment of vehicles
- Luggage racks
- Protective frames for vehicles
- Control systems for the needs of driving schools
- Snow chains
- Internal and external accessories, etc.
- Testing and homologation of aftermarket parts (disc wheels, brake pads)