Compliant to VDE-AR-N 4105
The installed capacity of decentralised power production units (in particular PV systems) has soared in recent years. The VDE application guide VDE-AR-N 4105 aims at improving the integration of power production units into the low-voltage grid.
The guidelines and standards applicable to date have not yet given sufficient consideration to the growing relevance of production systems for the low-voltage distribution network. To ensure power system stability, the VDE FNN has developed an application guide providing for responses and countermeasures that can be implemented to stabilise the quality of electricity supply in critical phases in the power distribution network. With respect to PV systems, the application guide VDE-AR-N 4105 came into effect for all new systems on 1 January 2012; for all other production units it will become binding when these units are first connected to the grid from 1 July 2012 onwards.
Our services at a glance
- Testing of acceptable grid impact
- Testing of circuit breakers (grid protection device)
- Testing of various modes of operation
- Verification of power factor correction
- Evidence of electrical characteristics (conformity)
- Testing the response to harmonics in the grid