Reports of attacks on the IT systems of industrial plants are becoming increasingly common. Security awareness is also growing in the industry. While office IT security solutions have come to be fully accepted and standards have been harmonised at international level, industrial IT security is still a relatively new discipline. Standards are still under development and far from harmonised, and the issue of certification is still unclear. While international standardisation and harmonisation is a process that can take years, maximum security for your industrial plants needs to be realised today.
TÜV SÜD provides support right from the onset. We analyse the IT security of your production facilities to identify existing vulnerabilities, develop a security strategy customised to your needs and align it to the applicable codes and standards.
Our services at a glance
- Design review
- Review of the design and configuration of systems and applications
- Vulnerability analysis - based on national and international industrial IT security standards:
- VDI/VDE 2182 information security in industrial automation
- ISA S99 manufacturing and control system security
- ISO 27001 information technology - security techniques - information security management systems - requirements
- IEC 62443 security for industrial process measurement and control - network and system security