Entry into industrial IT security
The challenges posed by industrial IT security are new and confusing for many manufacturers of devices and equipment. Industrial IT security is indeed a complex field of constant change. We offer a basic assessment to familiarise you with the IT security of your industrial devices and systems. To do so, we have developed a checklist based on the relevant parts of ISO 27001, IEC 62443 and/or the IT baseline protection standard of BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security). In this basic assessment, we analyse the security of your equipment and devices, summarize the results and list existing vulnerabilities.
TÜV SÜD experts identify non-conformities with relevant security standards and develop basic security measures. Our advanced assessment can then pick up where the basic assessment finishes, providing risk assessment and/or penetration testing.
Our services at a glance
- Development of a questionnaire based on ISO 27001, IEC 62 443 and IT baseline protection
- Investigation of industrial IT security
- List of weaknesses
- List of protective measures
- List of deviations from the relevant standards such as IEC 62 443, ISO 27001 and IT baseline protection
- Development of basic security measures